Welcome to our website! You have probably seen our ads on Facebook and are looking for more information.
Before contacting us, the first thing you need to decide is what type of setup you want to have. Reach out to us at Info@TheOneGauge.com with questions!
PHONE AND TABLET SETUPS:
- Inexpensive, easy to install, and easy to customize. Works with Android best, but support available for Apple devices.
- No major vehicle modification needed, and use it as a data logger, dash cam, and much more.
MOUNTED LCD TOUCHSCREEN SETUPS:
- Install an LCD screen in your car without permanently modifying your dashboard.
- Get the pros of an LCD screen (see below) without the commitment, and much easier to install.
CUSTOM INSTRUMENT CLUSTER WITH ONEGAUGE LCD SCREEN:
- Factory look with the most options for customization and added features like switches or buttons. Many screen sizes available to fit most any cluster size.
- OneGauge does make custom instrument clusters, but due to the cost we recommend these options if possible:
Still have questions? We’ll try to answer common ones:
Do you make a setup for my vehicle?
-Our gauges work with any engine; we offer OBD-II kits, CAN-BUS kits for vehicles with standalone or aftermarket ECU’s, and for all other vehicles you can install individual sensors just like standard aftermarket gauges. For help with mounting solutions, please email us at Info@TheOneGauge.com.
How does it work?
-OneGauge uses standard aftermarket sensors but reads them with a computer instead of a single gauge; the computer, the OneGauge Hub, sends all of this data to your phone, tablet, or LCD screen. OneGauge can also read data from other sources as well, such as your OBDII connection, and can be used to control relays and other electronic functions.
How much does it cost?
-Cost depends on two main things- the screen type you use and what sensors you want. A standard tablet setup starts at $300, while an LCD screen setup may start around $500.
What sensors and screens do you offer?
-Browse our features list: OneGauge Features
Where do I buy?
-Make sure you follow us on Facebook- Facebook.com/OneGauge- for sale and giveaway opportunities!
I still have questions- where do I learn more?
-We have a video as well as lots of documentation here: Learn about OneGauge