When shopping for tablets for use with OneGauge and Torque Pro, you need to look for the following features:
- Measure the area you have for mounting or displaying your tablets. Tablets are measured diagonally (a 10.1″ tablet has a screen that will measure 10.1 inches diagonally).
- Screen size isn’t everything- check the screen resolution (for example, 1920×1080). The larger the two numbers, the larger the viewing area.
- If GPS functionality is important to you (Speedometer, compass direction, longitude/latitude, etc), make sure the tablet includes GPS functionality.
- Almost all tablets include Bluetooth connectivity- this is vital for OneGauge use.
- The tablet should connect to the Google Play Store. Most Android tablets include this feature. Note that Amazon Fire tablets do not support Torque Pro by default.
A large tablet with plenty of viewing space and screen resolution for gauges and enough power to run other apps, take photos, and use GPS.
Value Small Tablet:
Value Large Tablet: