This starter kit allows you to install a 10″ OneGauge LCD screen in place of the instrument cluster in a 1980-1993 Volvo 240. Perfect for stock or engine swapped 240s to add unique, customizable, and accurate digital gauges to you car.
- OneGauge Hub and standard ABS plastic housing (please contact us to upgrade to the 3D printed box pictured above)
- 10″ LCD Screen with multiple screen designs (see TheOneGauge.com/Themes)
- Mounting kit – 2 mounting brackets and hardware (see pictures above for fit and finish)
- GPS speedometer, altitude, and compass direction
- Uses your stock coolant redblock temperature sensor (if applicable)
- Built in voltage, fuel level, and tachometer* capabilities
You can purchase sensors from OneGauge (they are wired and ready to install) or purchase and install sensors yourself reduce the cost of your setup.
OBD-II or CAN-BUS Upgrade- $100:
For engine swapped vehicles with OBD-II capabilities or an aftermarket/standalone ECU:
- Wireless setup (pre-2008 engines) – includes wireless Bluetooth OBD-II reader linked to your OneGauge setup
- Wired setup (2008+ engines and all engines with OBD protocol ISO 15765-4) – wired but much faster OBD-II connection for compatible vehicles
- CAN-BUS input- for vehicles with CAN-BUS enabled aftermarket or standalone ECU’s; requires either available CAN BUS protocol or the ability for user customized CAN BUS settings. Please email us to verify compatibility before purchase.
Basic Sensor Kit – $100:
- Additional Temperature sensor (1/8″ NPT, ideal for oil or transmission fluid temps)
- Digital Oil pressure sensor (3/8″ NPT, will require an adapter to M14x1.5 for redblocks)
- Vacuum/Boost sensor (up to 30 PSI)
Advanced Sensor Kit – $200
- All sensors listed in the Basic Kit above
- Odometer module
- Fuel pressure sensor** (1/4″ NPT, please contact us with the PSI rating required)
- Ambient Temp sensor
*Your vehicle may require a tachometer adapter to send the correct signal to the OneGauge hub. Please read our Tachometer Instructions on the OneGauge FAQs page for more info.
**Please note that we do not warranty standard fuel pressure sensors, but they are inexpensive to replace. Heavy duty fuel pressure sensors are available for an additional charge.
25+ analog and digital inputs, pre-programmed to work with an ever-growing list of sensors; perfect for carbureted or pre-OBD-II engines
Screw terminals with labels and instructions allow for easy sensor addition or removal at any time
Optional OBD-II options for all OBD-II enabled vehicles and/or CAN-BUS communication for aftermarket EFI kits or standalone ECU’s
Temperature, pressure, vacuum/boost, oxygen, GPS speedometer, odometer, tachometer, voltage, fuel level, roll/tilt, TPMS, and more sensors available
OneGauge grows with your vehicle- move it from one vehicle to another, even with different engine types, with optional upgrades that can be added at any time
Bluetooth compatibility with Android devices using Torque Pro or RealDash; no need to modify your vehicle, optional Apple device support
Our 7″ and 10″ high-contrast LCD touchscreens offer tons of pre-installed designs or design your own screen from scratch; other sizes available for custom builds
Superbright screens available for off-road, convertible, boat, or other high-sunlight applications
Compatible with PiDash screens, offering round and wide-screen display options
Control vehicle accessories or electronics with relay packages to trigger fans, lights, fuel pumps, or any other electronic device
Lap timing and distance timing (1/4 mile, 1/8 mile, 0-60) standard with GPS speedometer
Optional alarms, shift lights (on screen or separate LEDs) and more
Data log using your phone or tablet, or save data to an SD card for later analysis
Nearly unlimited capability for digital inputs and outputs to add indicators
Drive a classic vehicle? No need to modify your dash – options available for mounting phones, tablets, and LCD screens
Build your own dash using our pre-cut products, or let us build you a custom cluster; options available from 3D printed clusters to custom cluster building services
We stand by all of our products, offering at least a 90-day warranty on OneGauge parts
Quick and easy customer support for any and all installation and purchasing questions
Our products are ‘right to repair’ friendly- easy to work on and repair should the need arise
Not sure what to expect from OneGauge? Here’s an unboxing and explanation of our products. Recommend viewing before purchase.