Build your own OneGauge Kit here! Please read the description below before purchase.
OneGauge Hub Purchase
The Sensor Hub is the “brain” of the OneGauge system. Sensors connect to the Hub via screw terminals for easy installation. The Hub uses Bluetooth-based communication to transmit the data either to your phone/tablet, your selected display, or both.
Please allow 4-8 weeks for production and shipping of each OneGauge Hub. Each is made to order and tested before shipping. Thank you!
Included with the purchase of each OneGuage Hub:
1 OneGauge Hub unit
1 ABS plastic housing with pre-drilled holes for wiring
2 Power Wires- one (+), one ground
1 Bluetooth module for communication with a phone or tablet
OneGauge Hub Specifications:
Operating Voltage: 12-15v ideal, up to 25v max
Standard configuration (produced by default unless customer contacts us with requests):
Maximum number of sensors by type:
- 3 Analog Temperature Sensors
- 1 Analog Pressure Sensor
- 2 Fuel Level Inputs (must be programmed at time of purchase)
- 7 Digital Temperature Sensors
- 1 Manifold Vacuum/Boost Sensor (3 bar max)
- 5 Pressure Sensors (1x 30 PSI max, 1x 100PSI max, 3x 200PSI max)
- 1 Air/Fuel Ratio (Oxygen) Sensor
- 1 Battery Voltage Sensor + 2 Other Voltage Sensors
- 1 Fuel Flow Sensor
- 1 Tachometer/RPM Signal Input
- High Temperature Sensors (EGT) are added only if purchased.