Build your own OneGauge Kit here! Please read the description below before purchase.
OneGauge Hub Purchase
The Sensor Hub is the “brain” of the OneGauge system. Sensors connect to the Hub via screw terminals for easy installation. The Hub uses Bluetooth-based communication to transmit the data either to your phone/tablet, your selected display, or both.
For questions or information about specific sensors, view our Sensor page or the
Some helpful documentation:
OneGauge Installation Instructions
Sensor List PDF – general list of all sensor types supported by OneGauge.
OneGauge Sensor List – list of which sensors are supported by OneGauge and where to install them.
Hubs are typically kept in stock and can be shipped almost immediately, but please reach out to confirm if your project is time sensitive. Thank you!
Included with the purchase of each OneGuage Hub:
1 OneGauge Hub unit
1 ABS plastic housing
2 Power Wires- one (+), one ground
1 Bluetooth module for communication with a phone or tablet
OneGauge Hub Specifications:
Operating Voltage: 12-15v ideal, up to 25v max
Standard configuration (produced by default unless customer contacts us with requests):
Maximum number of sensors by type:
- 3 Analog Temperature Sensors
- 1 Analog Pressure Sensor
- 2 Fuel Level Inputs (must be programmed at time of purchase)
- 7 Digital Temperature Sensors
- 1 Manifold Vacuum/Boost Sensor (3 bar max)
- 5 Pressure Sensors (1x 30 PSI max, 1x 100PSI max, 3x 200PSI max)
- 1 Air/Fuel Ratio (Oxygen) Sensor
- 1 Battery Voltage Sensor + 2 Other Voltage Sensors
- 1 Fuel Flow Sensor
- 1 Tachometer/RPM Signal Input
- High Temperature Sensors (EGT) are added only if purchased.