Get an easy to install OneGauge digital gauge setup in your OBS Ford! Click on the photos or scroll down to learn more.
Ford F-Series/Bronco/Full Size Truck (92-96)
We are now partnering with Carlos at Dash Cluster Inserts & 3D Prints to provide Ford Truck instrument cluster replacements.
This kit includes the following, plus any accessories added as optional purchases:
- OneGauge Hub, ABS plastic case, and power wiring
- 7″ LCD screen pre-loaded with all current OneGauge themes (see TheOneGauge.com/Themes)
- Bluetooth connection for use with Android devices (connects directly to Torque Pro or RealDash)
- 3D Printed instrument cluster housing, pre-cut to fit the 7″ screen. This will easily replace your current cluster and install in the same location with the same mounting hardware.
- Please note: Customer is responsible for any signals required from the factory cluster such as an alternator exciter wire or a speed signal to the transmission. There are many solutions available, so please reach out to us with any questions.
Sensor Input Options:
- Standard Sensors – use standard, automotive grade sensors installed directly on the engine or in the vehicle (much like typical aftermarket gauges)
- Each OneGauge includes free voltage, fuel level, turn signal, and tachometer inputs (tach adapter may be required, see tachometer instructions).
- A standard kit includes
- Factory Ford coolant temp sensor may be used.
- Factory oil pressure sensor will only function if it is not a “dummy switch” style sensor.
- Additional indicator lights can be incorporated, please reach out if you need more than 4 (including turn signals).
- Wireless OBD-II connection- for engines made between 1996 and 2008; due to slow data speed we recommend a GPS speedometer and direct connection to your tachometer for best results. To learn more about OBD-II setups, please visit the OBD-II info page.
- Wired OBD-II connection- for engines made in 2008 or later. To learn more about OBD-II setups, please visit the OBD-II info page.
- CAN-BUS connection- for aftermarket or standalone ECUs or EFI kits with CAN BUS output. Please see our Features list for current compatibility.
Basic Sensor Kit – $100:
- Analog Temperature sensor (1/8″ NPT, ideal for coolant, oil, or transmission fluid temps up to 250 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Digital Oil pressure sensor (3/8″ NPT)
- Vacuum/Boost sensor (up to 30 PSI)
Advanced Sensor Kit – $175
- All sensors listed in the Basic Kit above
- Additional Temperature sensor (1/8″ NPT)
- Fuel pressure sensor** (1/8″ NPT, please contact us with the PSI rating required)
- Ambient Temperature sensor
25+ analog and digital inputs, pre-programmed to work with an ever-growing list of sensors; perfect for carbureted or pre-OBD-II engines
Screw terminals with labels and instructions allow for easy sensor addition or removal at any time
Optional OBD-II options for all OBD-II enabled vehicles and/or CAN-BUS communication for aftermarket EFI kits or standalone ECU’s
Temperature, pressure, vacuum/boost, oxygen, GPS speedometer, odometer, tachometer, voltage, fuel level, roll/tilt, TPMS, and more sensors available
OneGauge grows with your vehicle- move it from one vehicle to another, even with different engine types, with optional upgrades that can be added at any time
Bluetooth compatibility with Android devices using Torque Pro or RealDash; no need to modify your vehicle, optional Apple device support
Our 7″ and 10″ high-contrast LCD touchscreens offer tons of pre-installed designs or design your own screen from scratch; other sizes available for custom builds
Superbright screens available for off-road, convertible, boat, or other high-sunlight applications
Compatible with PiDash screens, offering round and wide-screen display options
Control vehicle accessories or electronics with relay packages to trigger fans, lights, fuel pumps, or any other electronic device
Lap timing and distance timing (1/4 mile, 1/8 mile, 0-60) standard with GPS speedometer
Optional alarms, shift lights (on screen or separate LEDs) and more
Data log using your phone or tablet, or save data to an SD card for later analysis
Nearly unlimited capability for digital inputs and outputs to add indicators
Drive a classic vehicle? No need to modify your dash – options available for mounting phones, tablets, and LCD screens
Build your own dash using our pre-cut products, or let us build you a custom cluster; options available from 3D printed clusters to custom cluster building services
We stand by all of our products, offering at least a 90-day warranty on OneGauge parts
Quick and easy customer support for any and all installation and purchasing questions
Our products are ‘right to repair’ friendly- easy to work on and repair should the need arise
Not sure what to expect from OneGauge? Here’s an unboxing and explanation of our products. Recommend viewing before purchase.