OneGauge has developed an instrument cluster replacement kit for 73-79 Ford Trucks, 78-79 Ford Broncos, and 79-89 Ford E Van vehicles and is offering the kit at a discount compared to a custom kit! The kit includes:
- OneGauge Hub and all necessary wiring
- Bluetooth capability for use with Torque on a single Android device
- 2x 3.5″ Touch LCD screens and bezels to display sensor readings
- Ammeter (Voltmeter): 0-25v
- Fuel Level: 0-100% for up to two tanks
- Coolant Temperature: -50 to 220 degrees Fahrenheit
- Oil Pressure: 0 to 200 PSI
- Additional sensors optional
-Does not include tablet as pictured in product photo.
-Coolant Temperature and Oil Pressure readings are provided by stock Ford sensors so you will need to already have these sensors. Please ensure that you have the “gauge style” oil pressure sensor, not the smaller “light style” sensor.
-Buyer will need to provide the following information: fuel tank sizes (and possibly perform simple resistance measurements on the tank senders)
-Installing the two LCD screens will require the buyer to carefully cut large holes in their instrument cluster face.
-If the Hub is installed in the engine bay, wiring for the screens (about 3/8″ diameter) will have to be run through the firewall. This is easily achieved through the hole used for factory cluster wiring.